FORUMS: list search recent posts

Jerky playback premiere 6.5 with Storm RT

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Unetwork
Jerky playback premiere 6.5 with Storm RT
on Oct 23, 2007 at 10:48:02 am

Hello to all I am wondering if some one here can give me some suggestion to what I should look at to solve a problem.

problem:
Playing back from the timeline in Premiere 6.5 the video and audio does not playback like a stream, its stops, continues and the playback is jerky.

What did I do in trying to solve this?:
As this problem just came out from nowhere I normally tried to uninstall all drivers and software. This did not make a different.
Very strange as my premiere with Storm worked great before.

System restore did also not solve the problem
Checked the disk and did the speed test everything was also fine there.

Now before I am forced to format all my drive again I am wondering if some one here recognizes this problem or has any idea where further to look at?

Also opening older project will just end premiere suddenly to close while exporting movie to the drive.
All video has been captured with the Storm audio is according the project in 48k all video's not captured with Storm are re-encoded with Procoder from Canopus

In advance thank you for any idea!

My system:
WinXP SP2
Ram 2 Gb

Asus K8N-E deluxe
Sata WD 320 GB
Sata WD 250 GB

Storm RT Canopus

Return to posts index

Runsman
Reformat but don't instal most things again
on Jan 11, 2008 at 7:08:47 pm

I encounterd this problem recently: i think this is what is being termed dropped-frame.

I re-formatted my system didnt install any other thing apart from Office 2003, when I tested the capture & external preview while using adobe premiere 6.5 it just fine: no jerky, etc.

Only that the sys. needs be consecrated purely for editing.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]