FORUMS: list search recent posts

EXPORT TO TAPE PROBLEMS PREMIERE CS3 TO SONY HANDYCAM

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rob Burrows
EXPORT TO TAPE PROBLEMS PREMIERE CS3 TO SONY HANDYCAM
on Sep 6, 2007 at 6:38:19 am

Hello,

I need to export (HD) to tape from P5W DH Deluxe mobo using i.Link to SONY HANDYCAM HDR-HC7E using PREMIERE CS3.

The frustrating thing is that soemtimes the EXPORT TO TAPE menu option is shaded out. It is as if PREMIERE does not detect the camera. I have tried reconnecting without any success. The option is grayed out on most occasions.

I have notived that after rebooting the export feature initially works.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Much appreciated . . .

Return to posts index

Rob Burrows
EXPORT TT
on Sep 7, 2007 at 6:59:05 pm

Hi,

I worked this out by myself!!

In case it is of help: I installed a new system as other non Premioere drivers seemed to corrupt Premiere - even after they were deleted . . .

I'm now planning a dual booting system so I can run a 'clean' Premire Pro system for HD . . .

Return to posts index

Ronbo1
Re: EXPORT TO TAPE PROBLEMS PREMIERE CS3 TO SONY HANDYCAM
on Nov 12, 2007 at 4:22:24 pm

You want to make sure your camera is in HDV mode when you try to export or it will not see the camera.

I have made this mistake before after using the cam in DV mode try to export to tape and it would not see the cam. Also when switching from one mode to the other you are required to unplug the fire wire, then switch, then plug it back up so the computer can recognize the connection.

The whole dual boot thing should not be necessary. I have two video editing work stations running Ppro CS2 editing SD and HDV with no real problems. Good luck.

Return to posts index

Rob Burrows
Re: EXPORT TO TAPE PROBLEMS PREMIERE CS3 TO SONY HANDYCAM
on Nov 12, 2007 at 4:50:54 pm

.. . .thanks . . .

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]