FORUMS: list search recent posts

HELP.... Best software advice?

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
zimmer
HELP.... Best software advice?
on Sep 3, 2007 at 2:18:14 am

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to create little fictional video. I shot all the scenes and am ready to start editing. But there's just one problem...... I've never done any of this before!
So like I said earlier, I've shot all the scenes but the problem is that I didn't shoot them in any chronological order, so the main things I need to do is move scenes around, delete unwanted unwanted scenes, add some basic effects, and add a soundtrack to it.
I'd like to keep this a cost effective (cheap) Very Happy as possible, so if any one could advise me to which program would be the best for my purposes I would be VERY VERY grateful.

Thanks so much in advance.....

Return to posts index

zimmer
Re: HELP.... Best software advice?
on Sep 6, 2007 at 9:33:04 pm

I'm sorry if this is such a Newb question, but I usually don't deal in video. I'm a photographer, but my buddy wanted my help in making a small film..... If there are no inexpensive programs, could you please tell me the best program for my purposes no matter the price?

Thanks again,

Return to posts index

zimmer
on Sep 16, 2007 at 9:40:20 pm

Thanks for the help guys!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and ps..... Al the people in this forum and a bunch of A$$es that think that there too good to give a little advice to someone thats just starting out!!!

Return to posts index

John Q
on Sep 17, 2007 at 2:35:31 am

Most of us probably expect you to read the "Getting Started" advice that the VideoGuys have already posted under the "Research" tab above.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]