FORUMS: list search recent posts

Picture Your Summer Holiday

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
lookaa
Picture Your Summer Holiday
on Aug 8, 2007 at 7:38:36 am

Good time always passes fast. Do you have a rich and colorful summer holiday? If you have a good time on summer holiday, why don’t you share it with your good friends, including your new friends who you will meet after you go back to school? Happiness must be more when you share it with others. I just have a wonderful idea, what about making a slideshow about our happy summer holiday? There are so many interested things happen to you, and what impress you best on summer holiday?

In The Summer Camp
Summer camp is full of challenges and surprises. During this time, you may have a lot of adventures. You may cheer that you are win in a wonderful game. You may surprise that you encounter strange animals and plants. You may embrace your partner because you have overcome a difficulty together. Take a picture every your experience to make a slideshow, and then share your inexpressible joy with your good friends.
In a Long Travel
Sometimes you may take a long travel to find a new world. You will arrive in a strange place and meet new people. Every day means a different day to you. You may taste the food that you have never eaten. You may play a game that you first try. You may talk to a new friend but he/she can’t understand what you are talking about, finally you both get a big smile. Take a picture every your touch to make a slideshow, and then review your travel, it must be a great treasure of your memory.

At The Seaside
It is a great thing to swim in sea on summer holiday. As you look, the blue sky , the bright sunshine and the spectacular sea appear in your eyes. As you listen, the sound of the sea, the whistle of the ship and the laughter of the children resound in your ears. You can run barefoot in the soft sand. You can splash water to your dear friends. You can swim in the sea just like a happy fish. At last you are tired, you can sleep at the beach and enjoy the sunshine. What a nice day! Take a picture these beautiful moments to make a slideshow, some day you will immerse in this happy time when you watch this slideshow.

I have collected such many flash clips of my life, and then make it to a slideshow with [url=http://www.photo-to-dvd.com]DVD Slideshow Builder. I find it very fun that you can describe your idea at will. What are you waiting? Picture your summer holiday, treasure up this memorable time to your slideshow, it should be one important part of your life when you review yourself

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]