FORUMS: list search recent posts

Best editing solution for ~$100

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
panzer948
Best editing solution for ~$100
on Jun 4, 2007 at 3:49:49 am

I am need to update to a new video editing solution for my HC-7 HD format. I am a long time user of the earlier Adobe Premiere products, with my last one being Adobe Premiere 6. Premiere Pro 2 is higher than I want to pay, so natually I am looking at Adobe Premiere Elements 3.0. I have already tried the trial version so I am at a decision point.

My biggest pet peave will be finally output quality. Until DVD HD burning becomes more mainstream, I plan to save back my edited HD footage to DV tape and play back on my TV. I have heard of others talking about lower quality with Premiere Pro on the playback side, but then used the main concept plugin to correct this.

So my question is does one of these editing solutions such as Elements 3, ULead, SOny Vegas 7, etc. have better output than the other. I'm not worried about ease of use and am willing to learn a new software/method for the sake of no quality degradation. But if Elements can be corrected with a codec, then I would probably be okay with that route, even if it costs a little more in the end.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]