FORUMS: list search recent posts

Pinnacle 10.5 / Disc Production

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
vineleaf
Pinnacle 10.5 / Disc Production
on Apr 21, 2007 at 1:51:47 am

OK, I have been fighting with Pinnacle since version 7. Maybe that isn't a long time but I have 2Gb of memory on a fairly fast laptop. Does Liquid do a better job of burning videos? The last three projects I have done I have built the project only to find that the menus don't work or the disk locks. The last project I couldn't it to produce a viable disc.
I am thinking of jumping to something else if I can find something that will produce consistent discs with lots of chapters. I deal with a lot of home videos and school productions. I'm trying to expand but can't get the product out the door when I frog around with the same project six of seven times to get a good burn.

Recommendations?

Return to posts index

curumina2000
Re: Pinnacle 10.5 / Disc Production
on Jun 19, 2007 at 10:43:49 pm

I had the same problems with pinnacle, until I bought SONNY VEGAS the latest version which comes with DVD ARQUITECT, wonderful tool for making videos with chapters, burning is not a problem anymore. Pinnacle never worked, sonny works like a pro.

Return to posts index

TCT099
Vegas vs Edius
on Sep 12, 2007 at 9:42:56 pm

I've had the same problems with Studio. I'm ready to move on. I'm torn between Edius and Vegas. What's the learning curve on either one? What is the work flow like as opposed to Studio?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]