FORUMS: list search recent posts

Upgrade Adobe Premiere Production Studio Premium 2.0 to CS3

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
kmchale509
Upgrade Adobe Premiere Production Studio Premium 2.0 to CS3
on Apr 3, 2007 at 4:08:30 pm

I'm on hold with Adobe right now working on getting my upgrade finalized to move from 2.0 to CS3. The process has taken about an hour but has been pretty much straight forward. They will ask for serial numbers for your product. I had purchased the Matrox RT.X2 which came with Premiere 2.0. The Production studio premium was an upgrade to the copy of Premiere 2.0 that came with the Matrox card, so I had to supply customer service with both numbers. It looks like you have to pay for shipping with is a couple of dollars, but not a big deal. It looks like I will have to fax a copy of my invoice to prove a purchase date, but if the product has been purchased between 3-27-07 and 8-28-07 you are elgible for a free upgrade. I just wanted to share my experience with others who have not registered yet to get the upgrade, but will be doing so in the near future. When I called I spoke with customer service first who then transfered me to sales. Sales then creates a case # for you to fax with your invoice and then asks for a credit card number for shipping. Anyone have any problems in their transaction?

Return to posts index

ClearVision Studios
Re: Upgrade Adobe Premiere Production Studio Premium 2.0 to CS3
on Apr 6, 2007 at 12:21:40 am

Did they say when CS3 would be shipping?

Return to posts index

kmchale509
on Apr 9, 2007 at 2:15:05 pm

They said it would be up to 3 weeks

Return to posts index

ClearVision Studios
on Apr 9, 2007 at 2:48:41 pm

Thanks!

I guess we will put our pre-order in then.

Return to posts index

marc42
on Apr 13, 2007 at 11:08:20 pm

kmchale509: They said it would be up to 3 weeks

What? I thought the video stuff wasn't out until summer! Only Flash, Illustrator, and Photoshop are supposed to come out in April.

I just pre-ordered an upgrade to Web Premium from Macromedia Studio MX. Amazon is showing the Web and Design suites out April 20th and Production Premium out July 1st. Was this just a placeholder date?

Return to posts index

kmchale509
on Apr 15, 2007 at 3:00:02 pm

You know for me I wasn't very concerned on when it would ship, just that I got the pre-order in. I thought he told me I would get it in 2 to 3 weeks, but if I am wrong on that I still have the Premium Production Studio 2.0. I guess I just started this thread to share my experience for the pre-order with others. I apologize if I am providing false information on the ship date.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]