FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony Vegas compatible video cards for TV PREVIEW

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
manacsa
Sony Vegas compatible video cards for TV PREVIEW
on Apr 2, 2007 at 4:10:32 am

I have Sony Vegas 7. I'm trying to preview video on my TV that's connected via s-video through my NVIDIA 7300 GS. I have the box checked for 'Extend my Windows deskptop onto this monitor'. The Vegas software doesn't seem to detect this setup for preview. The best I can do is to drag the preview window into the TV side but it's always a small window and never full screen.

I know this webiste list the NVIDIA Quadro series of video cards compatible for TV output on Vegas. Are there other choices for true TV preview on Vegas...from ATI perhaps? I can't seem to fins a list.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Very Happy

Return to posts index

EricBowen
Vegas ouput
on Apr 19, 2007 at 6:07:27 pm

I had a client with this issue and his new Quadro 1500 back at Vegas 7.0b version. I believe C or D version fixed that issue last time we spoke. Also the Quadro is going to be the best performance for reatime with layers anyway. The 7300 does not give you much head room to play with real time.

Return to posts index

manacsa
Re: Sony Vegas compatible video cards for TV PREVIEW
on May 18, 2007 at 4:27:18 pm

After upgrading to 7e, I was able to output to my secondary windows monitor. I thought I already upgraded with the patch before but I guess it wasn't done correctly.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]