FORUMS: list search recent posts

Quadro FX 1500 output card

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
greenfield
Quadro FX 1500 output card
on Apr 2, 2007 at 1:55:05 am

I recently set up a new NLE system, using the quadro FX 1500 graphic card, after reading about them on your site.

The way they are described I thought they could output to two computer
monitors and also a HD TV screen at the same time.

But in all my tests so far it seems they can only do 2 outputs at the same time in any of the combinations (two computer screens or a computer screen and a HD TV )

What do i need to do to have a system with two computer displays and a HD TV display (for Premiere Pro ) at the same time

I have thought of putting in another Quadro FX card for the second monitor output, leaving the Quadro 1500 to do primary monitor an HD TV,
but i do not have any spare PCIe slots

Any sugestions?

Return to posts index

EricBowen
Quadro change
on Apr 19, 2007 at 9:06:10 pm

Nvidia changed that ability because of the Quadro NVS series that they now sell for multi monitor setups. You can now only have 2 outputs out of the Quadro FX cards, either dual DVI or DVI+Svideo/breakoutbox. If you need another output then I would either get a input output card such as a decklink or go with a second quadro card if you have 2xPCIe 16. The other option is get a bigger primary monitor for editing and just always ouput svideo/breakout for preview.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]