FORUMS: list search recent posts

Motherboards for Avid Complete Studio

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
NJRuss
Motherboards for Avid Complete Studio
on Mar 4, 2007 at 12:51:19 am

Hello,

I have an earlier version Avid Express DV Complete Studio with a Digi 002 board and a mojo running on a DIY system. After a bit of a layoff I am now using it again and am looking to upgrade, however, when I built the system I naively thought that embedded firewire connection would be on a separate bus than the firewire card I installed. I can’t run the 002 and the mojo together. Before I upgrade the software, I would like to make the complete studio fully operational.

The computer and avid software function fine and would prefer to change to a motherboard that has a muti-segmented pci bus and install my cpu into the new motherboard. My cpu is Pentium 4 2Ghz Socket 478 using the Intel 875P chipset.

Does anybody know of any motherboards that have a muti segemented bus that uses my cpu? If not, I will also take any suggestions for current motherboards and configurations that can run Express Studio Complete.

I have also not ruled out the possibility of purchasing a certified machine and realize that may be the most cost effective solution. I would just considering all my options.

Thank you all for any help.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]