FORUMS: list search recent posts

Pinnacle Studio Problem

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ChrisFMA
Pinnacle Studio Problem
on Feb 27, 2007 at 4:58:24 pm

Well I finally built my new computer for editing and am waiting for Avid Liquid To arrive on my doorstop (according to UPS tracking it should be there when I get home tonight). Meanwhile, I figured I'd see just how much faster my new computer was and import a project from my old computer to the new one and use the existing Pinacle Studio 8 (I know, I know...) to finish the project. I imported all of the auxillary files and had no problem bringing it up to edit and begin rendering. THat's when the problem comes. About 3/4 through the rendering process it simply hangs. Always at the same exact spot. It is "mid-file" when it hangs, meaning that it's not haning at the begining or ending of a video or audio file. It's not inside a transition. I just can't figure it out. It just hangs. There aer no error messages and it will allow me to cancel the render. Anyone have any ideas on this?

If not, what are the odds that I will be able to import this project and finish it in Avid Liquid when I install that?

Anyone?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]