ConvertXtoDVD- Refuses to Burn, But it did 3 times

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
DDU
ConvertXtoDVD- Refuses to Burn, But it did 3 times
by
on Feb 23, 2007 at 9:08:15 am

Hi everyone!

My story is simple one would think Smile all I wanted was to convert a bunch of Avi rips to play on the TV.

I gave ConvertXtoDVD a try worked well allowed me to make my first ever TV playable Disc, so I made another. just basically using one disc per episode.

I bought it !!!

Then it stopped working!! Converted great no problems with the data. then to the burn part . I was using only CD-R The programme recommeded this, and remember I had made 2 already. and it also allowed one to burn today , then nothing.

Now! if I put a disc to burn it opens the drawer and says put in DVD-R,or DVD- RW. Do this then it says CD-R recomeded and this goes on and on.

It then says cant read any disc. so does anyone have a solution for a senior lady who was already greySmile now going greyer by the minuteSmile

managed to make Great TV playable disc from my Star Trek Videos,(wmv) using Nero, this wont convert AVI however .

basically it allowed me at first to make a couple of discs , they look great, but not now??? and help in simple terms would be appreciated.

DDU Smile

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]