FORUMS: list search recent posts

Error when rendering w/Sony Vegas Movie Studio

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
wilsonst
Error when rendering w/Sony Vegas Movie Studio
on Jan 27, 2007 at 1:36:55 am

I have been in contact with SONY and am using SONY forums but as of yet, I cannot get my project to render. Currently looking for ANYONE with ANY suggestion on what to do. One would think that using a SONY Multi-Media, SONY DVD Camcorder, and a SONY video-editing program would not incur such a major problem!

TImeline is over an hour in length with a lot of video. Using SONY Multi-Media machine with 1GB RAM. Have followed all the guidelines in VASST training videos for Sony Vegas Movie Studio and I have worked with Final Cut Pro and Premiere quite a bit. Each time I try to render the project, I get an error similar to "The instruction at . . . . referenced memory at . . . . The memory could not be read." I have tried everything I know to do--making sure all files are in the same folder, putting the entire project on an external 300GB drive (didn't help), putting the entire project on my C drive (didn't help), downloading the update from SONY and uninstalling and reinstalling the program including making adjustments to the registry. CAN ANYONE HELP!! I MUST get this project done quickly!

I even tried cutting the project in half and rendering only the first half . . . still an error.

I certainly would appreciate any input! I’m a high school business teacher doing this project for a couple who adopted 2 little girls from Vietnam and have promised this DVD to MANY people across the country! THANKS

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]