FORUMS: list search recent posts

Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 is this right for a newby

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
mervyn
Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 is this right for a newby
on Jan 22, 2007 at 8:01:12 pm

Hi Vid Guys, I want to start making creating and editing my own dvd's I am a total newby and dont know what software to use I have seen this add on ebay for a £100.00 can anyone tell me if this would be right for me.

Many thanks Mervyn

Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0

Make every frame count with Adobe® Premiere® Pro 2.0 software, the essential tool for professional video editing. Capture and edit virtually any format, from DV to uncompressed HD, and output to tape, DVD, and the web. Providing unparalleled integration with other Adobe applications, Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 sets new standards for efficient digital filmmaking.

Adobe After Effects 7.0 Professional

Animate your ideas. Adobe® After Effects® 7.0 software helps you create compelling motion graphics and blockbuster visual effects with efficiency, precision, and infinite variety. Take advantage of unmatched integration with other Adobe software, flexible 2D and 3D compositing, and hundreds of effects and Animation Presets to bring a new dimension to your film, video, DVD, and Macromedia® Flash® productions.

Items are 100% full working programs. Comes with individual installation serial number(s).

Return to posts index

Gary Bettan
Re: Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 is this right for a newby
on Jan 23, 2007 at 3:25:18 am

Premiere Pro 2 and After Effects are excellent programs. They will reuire some effort to learn as a newby.

That said, your ebay deal is not legit. These programs sell for over $500 each in teh US. Even the educational versions are a couple huindred each. You are being offered pirated software. DO NOT DO IT!

Gary

Return to posts index

strait
on Feb 14, 2007 at 9:21:16 am

the best to start?
Adobe Premiere or Ulead Video Studio

Return to posts index

pixel876
on Feb 14, 2007 at 2:03:49 pm

I use Premiere Pro 2.0 and am very happy with it, it's not too hard to learn. Adobe After Effects is somewhat more difficult to me. Sad

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]