FORUMS: list search recent posts

Errors in DVD after about 5 minutes

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
buster
Errors in DVD after about 5 minutes
on Dec 16, 2006 at 8:28:48 pm

Hi, new to the forum and needing some advice. I have successfully burned short (less than 5 minute) DVDs through Studio 8 that came with my video card. I have now switched to Adobe Premiere Elements.

I am currently trying to burn two videos that are 10 and 16 minutes long but about 8 minutes in I start to get a pop in the sound and pixel errors in the video. The errors appear to be random and are not in the source video and appear on no-name as well as Sony-branded DVDs. Other than the pixelation and popping sounds (usually in 2-5 places in the video), the quality is fine. I'm not sure where to start diagnosing the problem so any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks!

Here are my computer stats:
MB: ASUS P4P800E Deluxe
CPU: P4/2.8GHz
RAM: 1.5 Gb
DVD: Liteon LDW-851S
Vid: Radeon 9600
HDD: 120 Gb Western Digital (operating system and software)
160 Gb Seagate (video capture and storage)

Return to posts index

buster
Re: Errors in DVD after about 5 minutes
on Dec 16, 2006 at 10:43:59 pm

Should've mentioned that my operating system is Win XP. Any help would be appreciated.

Return to posts index

buster
Re: Errors in DVD after about 5 minutes
on Dec 17, 2006 at 1:58:39 pm

I checked the last one I made and it worked well on my computer, but not on my DVD player (in the past I have checked several DVD players, all having the same problem). Is this a DVD player issue? If so, how do I set up my equipment/software to burn DVDs that are more compatible with DVD players?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]