FORUMS: list search recent posts

Vegas at Non-linear Editing What u Think ?

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
AccountClosed
Vegas at Non-linear Editing What u Think ?
on Dec 3, 2006 at 3:59:29 pm

as far during my career with vegas hav'nt seen any video editing card compatible with vegas as Matrox Cards with Adobe Products..
in my country all non-linear professional editors use RTX 100 Extreme Pro with Adobe Premiere. So they can do whatever they want for in editing with help of cards. (they work for tv commercials , drama serials , nonlinear etc)
realy disapointing my career with vegas coz am gonna be a non-linear editor but how can i continue while i hav'nt acceleration in preview & render projects in vegas,
other hand a non-linear editor is using a computer with low specs then mine but doing a great job with Adobe Premiere 1.5 with RTX 100 Extreme Card his preview is just like origional renderd file . uses alot of effects but card won't let his preview down or slower or skiping frames anything..
i hav'nt bought Matrox Card but i don't know is there any relation with vegas or not. other way for my career i have to say goodbye to Vegas.

Return to posts index

Mchilly
Vegas
on Dec 6, 2006 at 2:10:58 am

Infairness, Sony Media Software inspires creative expression with its award-winning line of products for digital video, music, DVD, and audio production. Sound Forge(TM), ACID(TM), and Vegas(TM) software have defined digital content creation for a generation of creative professionals, amateurs, and enthusiasts.

Return to posts index

Gary Bettan
Re: Vegas at Non-linear Editing What u Think ?
on Dec 8, 2006 at 10:22:33 pm

you hit on a good point, and I wish Vegas had accelerator hardware. But, in a way it does. The hardware you need is a faster computer. You can build a screaming fast dual core machine for around $1,500 that will give you incredible performance with Vegas.

Vegas leverages the CPU for your previews and renders. While it's great that Vegas can and will run well in an older machine, the performance increase you will see by upgrading your computer to todays current technology will BLOW YOU AWAY!!

Gary

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]