FORUMS: list search recent posts

Do a favor

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
sharesmile
Do a favor
on Nov 12, 2006 at 4:26:25 am

Though a newbie to this forum, some knowledge about audio and video format conversion enables me to be a problem-cracker,and surely with a keen interest in holding out my helping hand~~~Flipping through the threads ,I find many guys bothered with the conversion of different formats in order to play your favorite videos on 3G mobiles. Well, watching movies on the way to work appeals to many.~~~ I’m glad to show you a soft able to do the chore for you with ease and high-quality. I call it the terminator~~
It is Imtoo 3GP video converter ( an updated version),which can convert AVI to 3GP, MPEG to 3GP video files. The 3GP converter can also convert RM, MP4, MOV, WMV, MPEG, AVI to 3GP file or convert 3GP file to AVI and MPEG. You can use it to convert MPEG or AVI to 3GP video clip and play them in Motorola, Nokia mobile phone or other software 3GP player.

Follow me ~~haa Very Happy
1: Free download the 3GP fileVideo converter, install and run it.

2: Launch this 3GP file converter and the concise and easy-to-use interface is as follows:

3: Click "Add" button to load video file(s) to be converted to 3GP:

And the selected video files will be displayed:

4: Click "Profile" combo-box to select 3GP as the output file:

You can set the parameters of video and audio codec and save them as the approciate name by clicking "Save As" button:

5: Click "Browse" button to select output path:

6: Click "Encode" button to convert video file to 3GP:

OK. You successfully complete to convert video to 3GP with this powerful 3GP file converter.

If you want to convert 3GP file to video, you can click "Add" button to select 3GP as the input file and clcik "Profile" combo-box to select video file as the output file according to the above steps.
Tip:
1. The software supports multithreading and batch conversion. You can select all files you want to convert and Xilisoft 3GP Video Converter will automatically encode them, even if these files use different settings.
2. Use "Remove" button to remove the loaded file which you highlight. This can help you remove the wrong file. Use "Clear" button to clear all the files loaded. Those buttons can also be found in the "File" menu.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]