FORUMS: list search recent posts

my favorite-share with you

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
erica
my favorite-share with you
on Nov 7, 2006 at 1:06:55 am

Hi,guys,I have got the xilisoft audio maker,and it do me a lot favor,so I'd like to introduce here.
xilisoft audio maker is a powerful audio maker, integrating audio ripper, audio CD ripper, audio CD burner, audio converter as a whole. xilisoft audio maker supports almost all popular audio formats, you can freely convert your favorite audio files into various formats to meet your needs. Supporting Input type(format): MPEG(mpg, mpeg, dat, vob); WMV; ASF; AVI; QuickTime(mov, qt); MPEG4(mp4); 3GP; Real Video(rm); MPEG Audio(mp2, mp3); WMA; WAV; AU; MPEG4 Audio(m4a); Real Audio(ra); OGG; AAC(will support soon); Raw AC3(ac3);
Output type (format): MP3, M4A, WAV, WMA, MP2, OGG, AAC, AC3, AU, FLAC, APE;
xilisoft audio maker has friendly operating interface, you can even change its skin, multi-language support, after-work choose(you can select no action, shut down, hibernate, standby, or close application after converting/ripping/burning), Adjustable bit rate, sample rate, and volume that ensures you achieve a good output audio quality even when ripping/converting/burning a relative low quality audio source.
Main features of Xilisoft audio maker:
1.Audio Convert
Converter audio files from one format to another;
Extract music from video file;
Support batch conversion;
Provide standard and advanced mode;
Support system idle process and low priority conversion;
Support ID3, ID3V2;
Support multi-language like Chinese (S) and English;
Provide changeable skin mode;
Input type(format): MPEG(mpg, mpeg, dat, vob); WMV; ASF; AVI; QuickTime(mov, qt); MPEG4(mp4); 3GP; Real Video(rm); MPEG Audio(mp2, mp3); WMA; WAV; AU; MPEG4 Audio(m4a); Real Audio(ra); OGG; AAC(will support soon); Raw AC3(ac3);
Output type(format): MP3, M4A, WAV, WMA, MP2, OGG, AAC, AC3, AU, FLAC, APE;
2. CD Rip
Rip CD;
Rip encrypted CD;
Support ID3, ID3V2;
Output format: MP3, M4A, WAV, WMA, MP2, OGG, AAC, AC3, AU, FLAC, APE;
3. CD Burn
Create audio CD;
Erase Rewritable Disc;
Change skin;
Input format: MPEG(mpg, mpeg, dat, vob); WMV; ASF; AVI; QuickTime(mov, qt); MPEG4(mp4); 3GP; Real Video(rm); PEG Audio(mp2, mp3); WMA; WAV; AU; MPEG4 Audio(m4a); Real Audio(ra); OGG; AAC(will support soon); Raw AC3(ac3).

Hereinafter, I will guide you how to rip an audio CD into MP3 formats:
1. Insert an audio CD regardless encrypted or unencrypted

2.launch Xilisoft Audio Maker

2. click"Rip", Xilisoft Audio Maker will auto detect Audio CD information, you can also click to select the Audio CD folder by yourself

3. click "browse" to select the folder you want your after ripped Audio files to save to...

4.In the Profile option:click the down arrow the select the output Audio format (here we want to rip an Audio CD to MP3 audio format, so we choose "MP3-MPEG Layer- 3 Audio" format). you can also set the "Bit Rate","Sample Rate" and "Volume" by yourself, but we recommend you set thest settings with default settings unless you are a audio expert or with special needs.

5. click to start ripping.

6. In "tools"-"after work" menu, you can determine what the computer will do after ripping, such as "no action", "shutdown","Hibernate","standby" and "Close application".

As to Audio Converting and CD burning, they have similar operation as CD audio ripping, I here will not illutrate them in details. For Xilisoft Audio Maker is really an easy operating Audio maker software with high output performance, less CPU ocupation and low priority conversion.
Very Happy Now do you think the same as me? Very Happy

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]