FORUMS: list search recent posts

sigh with emotion-from mp3 to mp4

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
erica
sigh with emotion-from mp3 to mp4
on Oct 31, 2006 at 3:21:23 pm

In the last year of my senior middle schoole,those guy with mp3 attracted so much admiration, including me of course..So owning a mp3 is my dream of that time for it stands the fashion and the newest development of technology.Every time when I thought of this,I’ll feel embarrassed for my innocence of that time.As my entering Univerity,the speed of technology development surorised so much..For example,RM and RMVB has become less than superior in technology side,which had been so strange to me.
Recent years,the use of mp4 has been keeping an incresed trend and that mp4 will replace mp3 is possible.Because mp4 has more powerful functions,and the developed and developing software industring offeres and will offer more comprehensive and stronger assitant performance for the new pet of modern society.Such software often can convert different audio/video formats at your will.For instance,you can download and audio files from the net or special music website and then use a audio/video converter to convert them to mp4 formats or mp3 formats,after all the process,you can transfer the converted music files from your PC to your mp4 or mp3.If you are intersted in the software or need to use a mp4 converter,you can go to the website http://www.mp4converter.net/ ,a wonderful place introduce much on all aspects of mp4,and get more information that may be helpful to you.Although mp4 is more powerful ,it is more expencive.So many mp3 user will be in existence for a long or short time,mp4 is supposed to own the same function an mp3 except newly added features.
On the one hand,the technology developes ceaselessly,the new achievements of technology takes the place of old ones,which seems to be the rule that guide the technology development.On the other hand,the conntry’s economy is paomoted by construchers,citizens can afford more goods for their free time’s enjoyment.May be in the near futrue,the youth(maybe teenager exactly) will not know the word mp3.This is just my sigh with emotion.
Though the price of flashing MP4 has been going along a downwards trajectory, convenience side of a player,both the two depend on the rapidly development of technology, should be accounted as the focus appeal to consumers. Anyway, MP4, ever since its rollout, has been deemed as a multimedia product able to afford entertainment anytime , anywhere. As AVI is well on the way to ascend to being a classic format, it is common sense to expect MP4 to support more formats ,of course AVI included.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]