FORUMS: list search recent posts

Dual Head Graphics card? Example?

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ChrisFMA
Dual Head Graphics card? Example?
on Oct 30, 2006 at 10:44:37 pm

I'm making my list of components for me video editing home computer. I see that you recommend a "Dual Head" Card. I am searching the web for a Dual Head video card and I am not coming up with a perfect match. I recently saw a post here where you recommended a PNY card, but the only PNY "Dual" anything card I can find is over $1,000 and is a PNY Quadro FX. I'm looking to build a machine under $1,000.

Also, I am using the Asus P5LD2 mobo as a foundation for this machine, but am wondering if you recomment a board that supports the Intel Core Duo processor. I was surprised to see you recommend this board only to find out it is compatibale with Pentium D but not Core Duo.

Am I going about this the wrong way?

Return to posts index

Gary Bettan
Re: Dual Head Graphics card? Example?
on Oct 31, 2006 at 3:08:21 am

1) All of the curretn PNY Quadro FX cards we carry FX560, FX1500, FX3450 and higher are dual head. It's actually very common today. Any gaming card is dual head as well. Look for dual VGA or Dual DVI in the description.

2) For a great Core 2 Dupo machine, Check out our DIY5 article (sneak peak) http://www.videoguys.com/DIY5.html

GAry

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]