FORUMS: list search recent posts

My Video Convert Master Xmass edition 3,5 stopped to work

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
moi6e
My Video Convert Master Xmass edition 3,5 stopped to work
on Oct 28, 2006 at 10:10:44 pm

I downloaded a week ago from the net Video Convert Master Xmass edition 3,5. At the begining it worked OK and oppened all the AVI files that my Window Media player could.t open.

Then, after some 20 opened files in 4 days it...stopped to function. It loads ok, but when I click on "browse" to look for the folder with unoppened AVI files it shows empty folder instead of files to choose.

Can someone help me with some advise what's wrong and how to make it work again?

TNX in advance for any advise. Pls bear in mind I'm not a computer wizard so pls explain as to the novice.

Return to posts index

gary_hendr
Re: My Video Convert Master Xmass edition 3,5 stopped to work
on Oct 29, 2006 at 1:06:26 pm

Hi,

Did you download the software for free?? Such freeware online are usually valid for a certain time period or they allow you to use them to a specific extent. Try uninstalling and re installing the software.

Return to posts index

moi6e
Re: My Video Convert Master Xmass edition 3,5 stopped to work
on Oct 29, 2006 at 11:27:51 pm

It's indeed a free download, but it happened on the fourth day of the 30 days free trial period. As far as I know, once u download a free download with limited free period u can't uninstal and then instal it again. Well, if it stops working on the fourth day then probably it's not worth purchasing it. Just hope some guy from the producers read this - SORY BUDY, NO CLIENT OF YOUR HERE.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]