FORUMS: list search recent posts

Avid Problem no sound

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jimboden
Avid Problem no sound
on Oct 26, 2006 at 4:11:18 pm

I have installed my recently purchased software with the mojo and have tried to edit some footage but I get no sound. I can see the bars moving on the time line to the sound but there is no sound coming from my speakers. I have made sure that sound comes from my computer but from avid I have nothing. What could be the problem? Avid is recognizing my sound card and is not complaining about not seeing any sound card.

Thanks

Jim

Return to posts index

jimboden
SOLVED
on Oct 27, 2006 at 2:21:22 pm

Found out with the mojo it sucks the sound to it. You have to either have a cable to connect the mojo speaker out to either a set of head phones or have it loop back into your line in of your computer.

Jim

Return to posts index

Shanks
Re: SOLVED
on Oct 30, 2006 at 9:10:54 am

jimboden: Found out with the mojo it sucks the sound to it. You have to either have a cable to connect the mojo speaker out to either a set of head phones or have it loop back into your line in of your computer.

Jim

It seems not easy at first looking...
How did you find an decision of problem? Smile

Return to posts index

jimboden
Re: Avid Problem no sound
on Oct 30, 2006 at 1:00:15 pm

I ended up calling avid to find that out. But I kinda figured that is what it was doing. I had a canopus card that you had to do the same thing to. Now when I edit video I put on a set of headphones that are attached to the mojo and it works just fine.

Jim

Return to posts index

erica
Re: Avid Problem no sound
on Oct 30, 2006 at 1:57:18 pm

sounds complex

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]