FORUMS: list search recent posts

Basics about video converter and how to choost the best one

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Owen06
Basics about video converter and how to choost the best one
on Oct 24, 2006 at 7:37:38 am

nowadays,there are so many knids of audio/video fomats,which bothered many of us.Frenquently,we come across the problem that the player can play audio/video files.yes,it bothered me for a long time,while as my understanding of net ang audio/video editing,it dosen't a question for me any more.Actually,a video converter can solve all the problems in transform of audio/video formats.
A video converter can switch large quantities of audio files and video files,including DVD, VCD,SVCD,RM, AVI, WMV,MPEG, MP4, MOV, 3GP, animated GIF,RM,ASF,MP2,MP3,RA, WMA, OGG, AAC, M4A, WAV, AC3 and so on.now many products with similar functions are provided to customs by the bussiness man.
so how to choose becomes an important question,I think you can cinsider the following aspects:
I.powerfull functions,exactly,it can convert as more formats as possible;And the quality of output formats need to be considered firstly.
II. Provide fast converting speed;
III. easy to operate ; Because not everyone is expert on pc or net, so if you not so familiar with the knowledge of audio/video,choose a simple operated sofeware is an sensible decision.
IV. last but not the least ,it's price should be considered;
v. whether the appearance appeal you.
Sometimes you can weigh the specific gravity between performance and price before making a decision.
Here i want to introduce several kinds of software,you can make a comparion and then purchase the one you think best.
1.YASA MP4 Video Converter
2.Xilisoft Video Converter V3.1.10.0926
3.ImTOO 3GP Video Converter 2.1.59.0217b
so much an referred,i think choose xilisoft,it's excellent in function and appearance.it can convert video file between all popular video formats such as converting WMV to AVI, WMV to MPEG, converting h264. also supports converting video file between DVD, VCD, SVCD, MOV, RM, AVI, MPEG, WMV, 3GP, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, H.264/PSP AVC etc. In addition, the video converter provides an easy way to convert video file to popular audio file, including MP2, MP3, AC3, RA, M4A, OGG, AAC etc. It supports APE, CUE decoding and audio CD ripping.

As an enhanced version, it adds new output formats WMA,WMV,MOV and H.264/MPEG-4 AVC video format ,what's more zoom and split functions are included. You can make the output file overwrite the original or rename to keep it and specify the output file name. It supports batch conversion and multithreading, that is to say you can convert multiple files at the same time! So many new features?
it's appearance looks very pretty,here is the interface of the soft ware,you can have a look first.http://www.xilisoft.com/video-converter.html

Return to posts index

Owen06
Re: Basics about video converter and how to choost the best one
on Oct 24, 2006 at 7:55:32 am

Up
definition of output formats is important
but i dont think it's appearance pretty

Return to posts index

erica
on Oct 24, 2006 at 7:59:21 am

what do you mean
you said it's appearance looks pretty,but said you don't think it's appearance pretty Rolling Eyes Confused : Confused : Confused :

Return to posts index

Owen06
on Oct 24, 2006 at 8:07:48 am

erica: what do you mean
you said it's appearance looks pretty,but said you don't think it's appearance pretty Rolling Eyes Confused : Confused : Confused :

Surprised ops: Surprised ops:
' />

Return to posts index

erica
on Oct 24, 2006 at 8:13:45 am

dizzy Shocked Shocked Shocked

and u have not give me an answer to the question i ask you yesterday

so so please............... Arrow Arrow

Return to posts index

gary_hendr
on Oct 28, 2006 at 3:37:49 pm

Which software do you think is the best? yet affrodable.. Each software I've found somewhere lack some quality.. The ones that are best in features are way expensive..

Return to posts index

erica
on Nov 2, 2006 at 1:14:52 am

gary_hendr: Which software do you think is the best? yet affrodable.. Each software I've found somewhere lack some quality.. The ones that are best in features are way expensive..

May be you are right, however with the thought that there are several software whose ratio performace to price high ,I expect to find some perfect software suit for my use.

Return to posts index

Owen06
on Nov 2, 2006 at 1:23:42 am

I agree with erica,everything will not be so absolute, you can go to http://www.sharewareguide.com for useful information.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]