FORUMS: list search recent posts

Video Editing Software

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
VideoVisions
Video Editing Software
on Oct 11, 2006 at 12:12:19 pm

I've been doing Photograghy for a long time and now getting into Video, i bought a ,[Panasonic AG- DVC 30 MiniDV Camera] At first i want to take footage of Family,my Niece doing gymnastics,Soccer, Live Music Concerts etc. I want to edit, use transitions, add words,chapters, Credits, Use Music and be able to cut the Music, Blend and fade them ect. Then make a nice DVD presentation.
I'm confused to what Software might be good for this. My budget is around $100. I bought [Vegas Movie Studio +DVD], but haven't opened it yet. I see a Good rating OnLine about [Power Director 5 Premium] ??

Arrow [ http://video-editing-software-review.toptenreviews.com/?ttreng=1&ttrkey... ]

, How about Video Explosion Deluxe?? I know Adobe After Effects is a good thing but too Pricey for me.
Any Help or Recomendation would be appricated to get me started.
Thank You
Glenn

Return to posts index

VideoVisions
Re: Video Editing Software
on Oct 15, 2006 at 6:51:25 pm

WOW!! 28 people looked at this reply and doesn't have one Suggestion?? Idea

Return to posts index

John Q
on Oct 15, 2006 at 9:35:29 pm

Videoguys have already published their recommendations at http://www.videoguys.com/started.html.

Personally, I'm using Adobe Production Studio with my Matrox RT.X100, because I want realtime performance without rendering. I assume Premiere Elements would work, but I have no experience with it, only with its big brother, Premiere Pro.

Return to posts index

gary_hendr
on Oct 21, 2006 at 1:44:58 pm

You can try Ulead products - they're very good for quick and dirty video production jobs.

Return to posts index

12quidkidinnit
on Oct 28, 2006 at 1:25:20 am

VideoVisions: My budget is around $100.
Any Help or Recomendation would be appricated to get me started.
Thank You
Glenn

You should be able to get hold of Adobe Premiere Elements for less than that. I think they're on version 3 now, so it's getting good. I've used 1 & 2 and I find them quite good. If you want something more sophisticated (and more complicated) there's Premiere Pro, but that's loads of money compared to Elements.

Return to posts index

gary_hendr
on Oct 28, 2006 at 3:43:42 pm

I use Dsicreet Combustion and like it a lot..!! It is the one sued commercially also and the features are very extensive and easy to operate. You can get a free trial version online and if you like it you can purschase the complete version.

Return to posts index

Indy555
on Oct 31, 2006 at 12:41:21 pm

i know a simple video editor- Presentavid.com, look for the info on their site, or you can download the trial version, that has all the same optiones!

Return to posts index

Owen06
on Nov 2, 2006 at 1:41:18 am

Recommend Imtoo Dvd copy express,what you need is supposed to be included completely,if you don't like it,can go to http://www.sharewareguide.com or http://www.videohelp.com for more information

Return to posts index

CHANCE
on Nov 3, 2006 at 11:51:31 pm

I am on a MAC and I just got turned on to I-movie using plug ins by slick that are totally amazing. I then burn to dvd with chaptors

Return to posts index

nukacola
on Nov 21, 2006 at 10:51:50 am

exept "everybodies known" tools for editing, there is a tool called PresentaVid. It s a simple video editing tool.
I`m making some video presentations for my work, as its a video presentation maker.
I have bought it, its a hundred bucks, but it has a very nice features for publishing. its not a PRO one, but deserves a look.
presentavid.com

Return to posts index

Indy555
on Nov 28, 2006 at 7:57:17 am

nukacola: exept "everybodies known" tools for editing, there is a tool called PresentaVid. It s a simple video editing tool.
I`m making some video presentations for my work, as its a video presentation maker.
I have bought it, its a hundred bucks, but it has a very nice features for publishing. its not a PRO one, but deserves a look.
presentavid.com

hey, it's the same one i was talking about! i think it's really worth trying. i haven't bought it yet, but i'm going to do it soon

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]