FORUMS: list search recent posts

UNKNOWN ERROR IN DVDit 6 Pro??????????????

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Roody
UNKNOWN ERROR IN DVDit 6 Pro??????????????
on Oct 2, 2006 at 4:19:51 pm

Hi All

The following error code which i receive when i burn DVD's must be a totally brand new one... So hopefully someone out there has/is having the same problem...

I have the same error code on DVDit 6 Pro & Avid DVD by Sonic... on seperate Avid Suites...

I have asked Avid, Sonic and tried several forums on the net with no luck... The error message itself does not even return a single match on Google...

Here it is:

"Invalid use of SonicSurfaces -55000"

This happens whenever i burn a DVD, or a DVD Disc Image to the desktop/hard-drive... or try to write any other kind of file that doesn't need to burn the project to an actual disc... as well as ofcourwse, one that does...

The entire burn process goes fine... all the video is transcoded etc... menus built... navigation processed etc... then all of a sudden... Cancels and stops, then displays the message above....

I have tried evrything I can think of...

If theres a problem with the software... fine....

If its something i'm doing wrong.... fine...

If its a combination of both... fine...

What is bugging the sh*t out of me is that no-where on the net (that i can find) does there exsist any kind of reference WHAT-SO-EVER of this error code....

Have i created a new one???

Do I get a prize????

Roody

Any suggestions welcome... but please bear in mind i have contacted Sonic themselves... who haven't got a clue... and Avid (brain-dead)... and just about every professional Editor, DVD Authorer, Encoding Genius and Spiritual Advisor that I know of....

Help!

Cheers!!

Return to posts index

pauldoc
Re: UNKNOWN ERROR IN DVDit 6 Pro??????????????
on Oct 3, 2006 at 4:44:48 am

do you speak italian?[url=http://bestgiftever.org/certificate_gift_own_print.html]Smile

Return to posts index

Roody
Re: UNKNOWN ERROR IN DVDit 6 Pro??????????????
on Oct 3, 2006 at 9:02:46 am

No I do not....

Why?...

Roody

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]