FORUMS: list search recent posts

What to do with video after capture

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
wayupnth
What to do with video after capture
on Sep 3, 2006 at 12:28:59 am

Can anyone tell me two things: What is the highest resolution that you can capture with a standard digital video camera (non HD) ? Is it DV? Avi? Are those the same?

Second: What can I do with raw video after it has been captured? I understand each 1 hour tape will use about 14 GB once captures (in DV format, I assume). Do most people just buy more tapes and keep the raw video on tape? I don't really want to erase the raw video in case I want to make new edited movies later. I can't really store an hour of video on a DVD (or even 3 for that matter). It all seems confusing.

Thanks

Return to posts index

sanusi moshood
HI....................
on Mar 15, 2007 at 1:25:17 pm

Can anyone tell me two things: What is the highest resolution that you can capture with a standard digital video camera (non HD) ? Is it DV? Avi? Are those the same?

Second: What can I do with raw video after it has been captured? I understand each 1 hour tape will use about 14 GB once captures (in DV format, I assume). Do most people just buy more tapes and keep the raw video on tape? I don't really want to erase the raw video in case I want to make new edited movies later. I can't really store an hour of video on a DVD (or even 3 for that matter). It all seems confusing.

Thanks
======================================
1. THE BEST RESOLUTION FOR ALL CAPTURE AND EXPORT ID 720 X 576.
2. AFTER U FINISHED CAPTURE THEN U NEED TO CLOSE THE ADOBE PROGRAMM AND RESTART UR SYSTEM; THEN OPEN THE ADOBE PROGRAM AGAIN AFTER SYSTEM BOOTING AND LOCATE WERE U SAVE THE CAPTURE PROJECT AND IMPORT THE PROJECT INTO THE ADOBE U OPEN....YES MOST PEOPLE EVEN ME DO KEEP MY REW WORK ON TAPE AND IN SAVE PLACE B'COS I MAY NEED IT NEXT TIME..I THINK THAT'S THE BEST AND U ALSO NEED TO DO SO....
AND REMEMBER U CAN'T USE DVD EASY AS U MAY USE DV TAPE. BCO'S U WILL NOT GAIN THE BEST QUALITY OR UR WORK WHEN U SAVE ON DVD AFTER MPEG..

...JUST TRYING TO ALWAYS SAVE AND KEEP UR REW PROJECT ON DV TAPE B'COS IS THE BEST WHEN EVER U NEED IT BACK EVEN IN MY OFFICE AFTER WE EDIT OUR PROJECT FINISH WE EXPORT THE WORK 1ST TO DV TAPE THROUGH OUR DV MINI DECK AND WE MAKE MULTIPLE TAPE..WE KEEP ONE AND SEND ONE TO FACTORY WERE THEY WILL MAKE THE THOUNSANDS COPY OUT BUT IF IT JUST ONLY ONE COPY VCD OR DVD WE NEED, THEN WE DO THAT THROUGH TWO PROCCESING ..1 WE MPEG THEN AFTER THAT WE MAKE THE VCD OR DVD FINAL WORK THROUGH NERO BUNNER..
THX.
MOSHOOD

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]