FORUMS: list search recent posts

Premiere Pro 2.0 Won't run keeps freezing

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Eric Riemer
Premiere Pro 2.0 Won't run keeps freezing
on Jun 23, 2006 at 8:57:05 am

I just got Production studio Premium and used it for 2 days, worked great. Then after an evening of editing with Premiere, I came back the next morning and as I tried to continue editing Premiere pro began freezing. It would freeze over anything and everything, I can't do anything in it except maybe create a bin, If I save or do anything where it seems to have to comunicate outside of the program (ie to import, save,) things where it needs to open other windows I just get the Hourglass, No errors. Just not responding instantly.

I have since the begining of this week bought a new HDD with a fresh new install of XP Pro. I have called adobe Tech support to no avail he thinks it might be a hardware issue, I have systematically pulled all hardware (Vid cards, NIC Cards Fire wire card unistalled sound and vid drivers) and exchanged ram, to no avail. I have all XP updates along with the K8M800 Chipset update.

Everything else in Production studio works, even AfterEffects and Audition which as the big users of the cards.

I really need this stupid thing to work and don't know what else to try. I have a brand new MOBO and CPU and HDD yet this stupid thing don't work.

computer is:

Athlon 64 3500+
Asus A8V-mx MOBO
1 gig of Kingston KVR DDR 400 in dual
Gforce 4 mmx 440 dual head video card
Seagate SATA 160GB internal
40 GB Westerdigital ATA drive
5 GB Old backup Drive
250 BG SeaGate External Drive

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved