FORUMS: list search recent posts

Adobe Premiere 6 Aspect ratio problem

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mussy
Adobe Premiere 6 Aspect ratio problem
on May 24, 2006 at 11:32:52 am

I have this problem that when I keep the aspect ratio on photos some of them render as just a blank bit of video! And I have no idea what to do about it! so i'll have 10 photos and 3 of them will just render as black, but only if i am keeping the aspect ratio!
Any ideas!
Please help!

Return to posts index

armandoedinburg
Re: Adobe Premiere 6 Aspect ratio problem
on Jun 21, 2006 at 5:35:55 am

I was having the same problem. It just starting happening and I don't know why. I'm using Premier 6.5. What I finally did was to save the photos as JPGS. That worked. The quality was not very good, but then the pix were not high res either. Let me know if you find a fix for that.

Return to posts index

Mussy
Aspect ratio
on Jun 22, 2006 at 6:49:39 am

I've been using jpegs and psds the whole time anyway. So i don't know why it isn't working still.
Some times when i chenge it from a jpeg to a psd it fixes the problem but not always. there is no continuity so i can't figure out why it's doing it!
Thanks for the tip though

Return to posts index

armandoedinburg
Re: Adobe Premiere 6 Aspect ratio problem
on Jun 23, 2006 at 5:47:13 am

I don't know either. Now, I'm having more trouble with Pre 6.5. When I open a project, the workspace I had saved is not the same. The timeline is now over the monitor, the clip files are behind it. I can't fix that. I've removed Pre and re-installed and still the problem persists.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]