We have a 24D that has suddenly working with one of our Mac Pro's.
The Tools volume isn't mounting, which causes a message that the Manager can't connect to the the server.
I've tried the following troubleshooting steps.
1. Restarted the Mac client (Duh)
2. Restarted the Terrablock Server
3. Repaired Disk Permissions on the Mac client, also PMU reset, PRAM reset
4. Tried plugging in with a different Fibre Cable.
5. Tried plugging in a different port on the server.
6 . Switched out the Atto Fibre card with a different unit
7. Switched to a different OS on a different drive.
I should also note that on the Atto card the 8Gb light is on.
In the atto config tool, I have confirmed that the connection is set to PTP.
Have you tried re installing the Facilis manager on your Mac Pro?
have you tried login with another user name and password ?
Do you have access to another generic fibre storage to see if it can connect?
Did you contact the reseller you bought it from and have it troubleshoot it?
Cheers Olivier Jean
Video Sales Consultant
Apple Certified Trainer Final Cut Pro 7