FORUMS: list search recent posts

Created a custom title in Motion and trying to move the location on the screen in Final Cut

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dave Proffitt
Created a custom title in Motion and trying to move the location on the screen in Final Cut
on Mar 9, 2020 at 4:55:05 am

I created a custom title in Apple Motion 5 than consist of a couple rectangles that use mask to hide and show them for animation. There is one text box that is editable, and the rectangles have fill colors published so they are editable in final cut.

I am brand new to both video editing, final cut and motion. What i have so far is exactly what I want, however in final cut when I drop my title on the timeline its fixed to one location. I can move the text box, but the rectangles that animated are fixed to the one location. I was hoping that I could drop multiple titles and move the location to display both titles at the same time.

I can move the text box for each title, but the rectangles that animated are fixed to the same location. Is there a way to move the entire title (text box and animation/rectangles).

Return to posts index

Morten Carlsen
Re: Created a custom title in Motion and trying to move the location on the screen in Final Cut
on Mar 11, 2020 at 9:06:02 am

Hi Dave,

I dont understand the question entirely ;-)

Pro Color Monitor - Get Your Color Balance Right
Get it on the AppStore Today->

https://apps.apple.com/de/app/pro-color-monitor/id1495383011?l=en&mt=12

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
Re: Created a custom title in Motion and trying to move the location on the screen in Final Cut
on Mar 11, 2020 at 2:19:59 pm

Maybe try this: highlight the clip with the effect, right-click, choose "make compound clip", then try to move the compound clip around with the Transform tool of the x,y, and scale sliders.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]