Re: FCPX not burning in subtitles

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Alan Langdon
Re: FCPX not burning in subtitles
on Aug 6, 2019 at 2:20:54 am

Thanks for responding!

This is all something which in theory FCPX now can do: export with burned-in captions/subtitles, from what I have seen in YouTube tutorials, but I have not been able to do this, they never burn in.

I downloaded several of the solutions of Spherico, thanks to your suggestion. Some didn't seem to install properly, with several error messages (like XTCC, which is what I need: I have SRT captions in FCPX and want them to become burned-in Titles)... that app kept giving me debug warning messages and I couldn't use it.

Title Exchange Pro is one I have yet to understand how it works, it might be what I want and more (different conversions to and from SRTs, etc).

XTCE is one I have successfully used though (albeit with the limitation of 50 subtitles at a time), and am considering making the donation to enable full usage, but first I would like to understand if Title Exchange Pro is more complete and thus a better investment. I live in Brazil and 40 euros today is equivalent to 1/6 of minimum wage.

Can you shed any light on the difference between Title Exchange Pro and XTCE?

many thanks,
Alan

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]