FORUMS: list search recent posts

FCPX to PPro

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sasha Perry
FCPX to PPro
on Nov 25, 2018 at 5:11:47 am

Hi, sorry for this annoying question, Ive been looking online and have yet to find definitive answers. SOme people say you can import FCPX projects that include multicam and color and others say no. I purchased the XtoCC third party to change the XMLs into PP friendly ones, but every time I import them I get single camera angles, nowhere do the sequences have multicam on them and they definitely dont have any lumetri effects on. Any ideas or am I out of luck? I am a Premiere user and have a project a director started in FCPX with 30 interviews with 2 or 3 angles in each. Trying not to restart the entire process in Premiere if I can get away with it. Thanks in advance.

Return to posts index

Joby Anthony Jr
Re: FCPX to PPro
on Nov 26, 2018 at 6:56:37 pm

I don't have experience with the app or workflow, but it sounds like you've indeed hit upon a couple of the limitations: no color changes come through and multicam reduced to active angle only.

http://assistedediting.intelligentassistance.com/Xto7/help/XtoCC%20-%20Help...

There "might" be a way to prep the multicam on the FCPX side first that will allow it to come through, but a quick search didn't come up anything obvious.

-- Joby.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]