FORUMS: list search recent posts

Consolidate custom motion content

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Larry Watts
Consolidate custom motion content
on Jan 14, 2018 at 8:42:43 pm

I am wondering if the new feature to consolidate custom motion content can be used to allow a remote editor to work on titles and transitions where that editor does not have certain title and effect plugins.
Here is an example.

I am using an editor in another state to complete one of my projects. I have tons of high quality transitions (many 3D) , specialized titles, and animated graphic arrows and callouts the I have purchased and installed on my system.

My editor does not have these. Many of these I have saved as effects and made custom for this project. I assume that all of these where created originally in motion. Will my editor be able to continue on editing the project working from those already on the timeline?

Will I have to make sure every effect, title, and transition has been saved to the project for him to use them?

Or will he have to purchase everyone of these admins and install them to work on my project. (Or will I have to buy a second one?

Thanks!

Larry

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
Re: Consolidate custom motion content
on Jan 15, 2018 at 1:37:27 am

If they are third party plugins, they will have to be purchased and licensed for the other machine.

If they are true motion templates without any third party, they will open on the other machine.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]