FORUMS: list search recent posts

Share Failed

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bobby Hall
Share Failed
on Sep 5, 2017 at 3:30:49 am

I'm trying to export a sequence in FCPX and it keeps saying "share failed." I've tried restarting my MacBook Pro, restarting FCPX, sharing to a different drive, trashing preferences, duplicating the timelime, and copying and pasting all the clips in a new timeline. None of this works. I am able to export a different timeline but for some reason not this particular one. The only thing I can think of is when I had FCPX open I accidentally disconnected my external hard drive that had all my media. But I have no idea why this would corrupt a particular sequence.

Return to posts index

Bobby Hall
Re: Share Failed
on Sep 5, 2017 at 3:41:41 am

I just noticed that a certain clip in my timeline that had text on it only showed a black screen. I deleted the text on the clip and it became visible and I was actually able to export the sequence. So whatever was making that particular clip blank must be the reason why the share failed. Anyone know why adding text over a clip could make that clip blank? I've encountered this before and I just restarted the program and it played fine. But for some reason that isn't working now. Maybe I'll redo the text and see what happens.

Return to posts index

Bobby Hall
Re: Share Failed
on Sep 5, 2017 at 3:50:32 am

I just moved the text file over one frame and the clip became visible again and the sequence exported. This is obviously an FCPX bug.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]