FORUMS: list search recent posts

FCP 10.3.3 Bugs?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Cooke
FCP 10.3.3 Bugs?
on Apr 21, 2017 at 9:30:59 pm

Just updated the Apple Pro Apps this past week, FCP X went to 10.3.3. Now 90% of EVERYTIME you add any transition-and you either click and drag on its handles to make the transition longer or shorter (or you hit "D", then type in your new duration for your transition and hit "enter") FCP X, might as well shown "unexpectedly quit". It doesn't, but you can't do anything. I've seen it "play" what ever you have up in your browser window, but NOTHING on the timeline. You have to force quit. Very annoying. I did this over 10 times today. If you have a "transition" on another clip and you want that same duration and transition, after you have made it a storyline- (CMD G) you can "Option Drag" that transition up to your new clip with no issues.) Anyone else experiencing this?
27" iMac, 3.5 Core i7, 32 GigRam, 4VRAM Nvidia GTX 780M, Pegasus ThunderBolt 12TB.

D's Video

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: FCP 10.3.3 Bugs?
on Apr 21, 2017 at 11:26:55 pm

Not seeing that on my install but it can happen- try these

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203477

Noah

FCPWORKS - FCPX Workflow
FCP Exchange - FCPX Workshops
XinTwo - FCPX Training

Return to posts index

David Cooke
on Apr 22, 2017 at 3:57:36 am

Thanks Noah, I will try those things on the apple support site. Creative Cow always works/responds quicker than the apple forum. I posted this hours before I posted on Creative Cow today.

D's Video

Return to posts index

Mark Smith
on Apr 26, 2017 at 11:44:52 pm

Here's a minor bug.
I'm importing some P2 clips from 7 years ago for a project. In the import window, the play point indicator - the thingy that shows us what part of a camera clip is playing back comes up as white, hard to see. If I resize the window, the playback indicator turns red, much easier to see, but then it will revert to white again if I start jog shuttling playback.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]