FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sharing photos and sound FX with other editors

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Mathis
Sharing photos and sound FX with other editors
on Mar 6, 2017 at 5:01:22 pm

I have watched several videos, including the ones from Ripple Training, on sending off a drive to another editor. My question is basic but need some advice. For instance, there are photos in the Photos app that are included in a project.
What is the best way to get these to another editor? My initial thought is to export the photos out of the app then store in the same location with the other media. After that setup a new library, verify storage location and consolidate. Thanks in advance!

Return to posts index

Bret Williams
Re: Sharing photos and sound FX with other editors
on Mar 6, 2017 at 6:44:57 pm

So you're leaving media in place when you import the photos, correct? How did you import other/camera media? My point being that if you wish, you could go to the library prefs panel in the inspector and direct your media location to a single place and then click consolidate. But this is going to move/copy all the media to that folder. If the majority of your media is already in the location you're pointing to, then it should just grab the additional (photos) and copy them there.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]