FCPX 10.3.2 is released

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andrew Richards
FCPX 10.3.2 is released
on Jan 19, 2017 at 10:07:50 pm

Release notes:
  • Ability to add custom folders of audio files to the Sound Effects browser
  • Using ripple delete on audio-only clips no longer disables the selected range
  • Audio meters retain custom width after relaunch
  • Improves responsiveness when editing very long projects
  • Improves performance when exporting H.264 files and changing frame rate
  • Exporting ProRes 4444 files with transparency using Compressor creates a correct alpha channel
  • Fixes an issue in which adjusting the line spacing of multi-line titles only applied to the first line
  • Fixes an issue in which secondary storylines with mixed roles could overlap in the timeline
  • Fixes an issue that could prevent burning Final Cut Pro projects to DVD via Apple USB SuperDrive

Best,
Andy

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
Re: FCPX 10.3.2 is released
on Jan 19, 2017 at 10:10:50 pm

Hey hey! Bug Fixes!

👍👍👍

Return to posts index

Bill Davis
on Jan 19, 2017 at 11:53:22 pm

For me, two things stand out about the update.

Range select then hitting "delete" returns to the "kill and collapse" audio behavior from before 10.3

And I just heard from some of my friends in large FCP X based facilities in Europe - and they tell me X performance for large operations and facilities has gotten an VERY significant speed boost via this update.

So the network and movie folk should be smiling today.

Good news all around the X community today!

Creator of XinTwo - http://www.xintwo.com
The shortest path to FCP X mastery.

Return to posts index

Andy Neil
on Jan 20, 2017 at 12:12:45 am

Thank goodness they fixed the audio meters. I know it's a small thing, but that bug was driving me up the wall.

Andy

https://plus.google.com/u/0/107277729326633563425/videos

Return to posts index

Oliver Peters
on Jan 20, 2017 at 2:27:32 pm

How do you add custom SFX folders to the Sound Effects browser? I'm seeing the solution is to add the SFX to your hard drive library folder. That hardly seems like a new feature and isn't exactly what the release bullet point implies. Is that really the correct way?

- Oliver

Oliver Peters Post Production Services, LLC
Orlando, FL
http://www.oliverpeters.com

Return to posts index

Orlando ferreyra
on Jan 21, 2017 at 4:40:22 pm

Hey All,

Anyone still seeing the Clip Appearance functions still reverting back on restart? I set it to see full clip not 10 seconds or 30 seconds but whenever I close it, FCPX it goes back to showing 30sec of clip... Hope I'm making sense... I was hoping this bug was going to be addressed. At least audio meters width is staying put now... ☺

Thanks all

Return to posts index

Oliver Peters
on Jan 21, 2017 at 4:54:47 pm

[Orlando ferreyra] "Anyone still seeing the Clip Appearance functions still reverting back on restart? I set it to see full clip not 10 seconds or 30 seconds but whenever I close it, FCPX it goes back to showing 30sec of clip... Hope I'm making sense... I was hoping this bug was going to be addressed"

There appear to be a lot of state-persistence issues that have not been fixed. For example, if I set the browser in list view to a custom column layout, group by criteria other than date, or set it to filter for Favorites, upon relaunch, none of that has stuck.

- Oliver

Oliver Peters Post Production Services, LLC
Orlando, FL
http://www.oliverpeters.com

Return to posts index

Orlando ferreyra
on Jan 20, 2017 at 7:53:10 pm

Hey All,

Anyone still seeing the Clip Appearance functions still reverting back on restart? I set it to see full clip not 10 seconds or 30 seconds but whenever I close it, FCPX it goes back to showing 30sec of clip... Hope I'm making sense... I was hoping this bug was going to be addressed. At least audio meters width is staying put now... ☺

Thanks all

Return to posts index

Jason Jenkins
on Jan 24, 2017 at 12:06:42 am

Unfortunately, they didn't fix the color problem with mp4 footage.

Jason Jenkins
Better Video Starts Here

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]