FORUMS: list search recent posts

Multicam audio level is not the same on the final edit project - how to get 1:1 level throughout

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sam Lee
Multicam audio level is not the same on the final edit project - how to get 1:1 level throughout
on Dec 29, 2016 at 9:56:30 pm
Last Edited By Sam Lee on Dec 29, 2016 at 10:52:07 pm

Is there any reduction in audio level from the multicam sequence to the final project? In other words, will it be a 1:1? So far I noticed it's not 100% the same. Instead, ther is a small reduction in the final level.

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: Multicam audio level is not the same on the final edit project - how to get 1:1 level throughout
on Dec 29, 2016 at 11:41:51 pm

This can be due to a variety of factors- for example you may have multiple angles with their audio active in the Angle Editor whereas your final timeline only has a single audio angle active at a time. More info needed.

Noah

FCPWORKS - FCPX Workflow
FCP Exchange - FCPX Workshops
XinTwo - FCPX Training

Return to posts index

Sam Lee
Re: Multicam audio level is not the same on the final edit project - how to get 1:1 level throughout
on Dec 30, 2016 at 1:06:03 am

My angle editor has 3 angles: A cam, B cam, and sound recorder. In the angle editor, I only chose the sound recorder as the active audio angle. If I do this, then only the sound recorder angle gets carried over to the final project right?

If I have clicked on A angle and sound recorder angles (via the purple speaker icons), will both of these angles get carried over to the final project too?

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
on Dec 30, 2016 at 6:10:09 am
Last Edited By Noah Kadner on Dec 30, 2016 at 6:10:38 am

You can only have one audio angle active in a project timeline at a time. Control click on a multicam clip to see which audio angle is currently active.

Noah

FCPWORKS - FCPX Workflow
FCP Exchange - FCPX Workshops
XinTwo - FCPX Training

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]