FORUMS: list search recent posts

Product Spin Video Editing

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jacob Weber
Product Spin Video Editing
on Dec 11, 2016 at 5:52:13 pm

Hello,

I am doing now a Turntable video Project similar to https://www.jamesallen.com/engagement-rings/solitaire/14k-white-gold-15mm-c...

I am right now working a lot time to make sure that the item is exactly entered on the turntable so it should look good

Is there any software that could fix the video if it was not centered while capturing?

see here https://arqspin.com/product-tour/manage/dewobbler/ this website does a good job but it converts it to images, and even if you export it as a video it will become bumpy like a gif...

Or does anyone have any experience or ideas how i could make sure that it is exactly centered?

Thank you in advance

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: Product Spin Video Editing
on Dec 11, 2016 at 8:17:20 pm

Hmm not really an FCPX question. I would suggest some test runs- nailing it in production will be the best way.

Noah

FCPWORKS - FCPX Workflow
FCP Exchange - FCPX Workshops
XinTwo - FCPX Training

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
on Dec 12, 2016 at 5:43:36 pm

Use a grid, virtually, or projected, to line things up. If I was doing this, I would find the dead center of the turntable and put a teensy mark on it, alternately, use a laser dot from a unit clamped nearby...then use a grid to space the ring so the center of rotation matches the dot. Then mask out the center dot in post, or turn off the laser.

Return to posts index

Jacob Weber
on Dec 12, 2016 at 5:55:57 pm

Thanks Mark, This makes sense
I will work something out

Return to posts index

A J Dimaculangan
on Dec 13, 2016 at 2:19:13 am

Drop the project into Motion and use the anchor point to slightly shift the center of the spinning image to where you want it.

--
AJD

Return to posts index

Jacob Weber
on Dec 13, 2016 at 4:26:26 am

Thanks a lot A J I will try it,

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]