I'm having a huge problem with on of my libraries. Yesterday I was working on a project, when suddenly FCPX told me the files it was refering to were missing. Turned out that my HD had ejected (no idea why though). I closed FCPX and reinjected my HD to get started again. But now, FCPX keeps crashing at the startup.
1. Loading the library from a backup doesn't work, still crashes
2. I don't have a time machine backup
3. FCPX was doing some analysis when it ejected my HD
I've tried the following, of which none work:
1. Deleting render / optimized files manually
2. Deleting the flexolibrary file (and those steps)
3. Deleting the preference files
5. Trying to have one of these 'crash insight' software apps find the cause.
None of it helps. I'm really desperate: I have hours, weeks of work in this project and can't go back, there's just no time! I really don't care about rebuilding the library, as long as I can keep the project file.
Is there anything I can do? Your help is greatly appreciated.