FORUMS: list search recent posts

Any suggestions for having a bouncing ball follow lyrics on the bottom of a vid?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Noam Osband
Any suggestions for having a bouncing ball follow lyrics on the bottom of a vid?
on Oct 5, 2016 at 5:40:22 pm

I am making a music video and want the lyrics on the bottom with a bouncy ball on top as the words are sung. I have no idea how to do this in FCP X. Any suggestions?

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: Any suggestions for having a bouncing ball follow lyrics on the bottom of a vid?
on Oct 5, 2016 at 5:50:38 pm

http://store.pixelfilmstudios.com/product/prokaraoke/

Noah

FCPWORKS - FCPX Workflow
FCP Exchange - FCPX Workshops
XinTwo - FCPX Training

Return to posts index

Noam Osband
Re: Any suggestions for having a bouncing ball follow lyrics on the bottom of a vid?
on Oct 5, 2016 at 6:07:48 pm

Do you have any experience with this? Is it any good?

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
on Oct 5, 2016 at 7:22:12 pm

I love to sing Karaoke, but not make videos about it. But I'm sure it does precisely what it advertises.

Noah

FCPWORKS - FCPX Workflow
FCP Exchange - FCPX Workshops
XinTwo - FCPX Training

Return to posts index

Martin Curtis
on Oct 7, 2016 at 10:13:26 am

That looks awesome. How did I not know about it?

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
on Oct 7, 2016 at 4:32:05 pm

For thirty bucks, if you're doing this effect on a regular basis, it's a smart buy. If you're doing this effect as a "one-off", you could certainly build it yourself in Apple Motion, using the "behaviors", to help automate it, or just keyframe it.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]