FORUMS: list search recent posts

Text Control Pannel in Inspector Window

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Denilso de Lima
Text Control Pannel in Inspector Window
on Sep 13, 2016 at 4:47:17 pm

Hi, guys! I'm having an issue here and have been searching the whole web for an answer but I can't find a thing about it. I hope someone can help me on that. Here it goes:

When I add a text to a project, I know I have to go to inspector window so as to edit the text. There are some sliders there which go like "basic", "face", "outline", "glow", etc. The thing is that these controls have gone from my inspector window. I've tried everything to get them back but nothing happened. So, can someone here help me with that? Is there any keyboard shortcut or mystery thing that can be done to have this back to normal?

I'm attaching 2 images to this message so you can have an idea how it is and how it should be:

Image 1 » 10530_capturadetela20160913s11.05.37.png.zip

Image 2 » 10531_capturadetela20160913s11.05.56.png.zip

Thanks in advance!

Denilso

Return to posts index

Bret Williams
Re: Text Control Pannel in Inspector Window
on Sep 13, 2016 at 8:24:56 pm

Just looks like you stretched out the text window something HUGE. So huge it goes off the bottom. Have you tried scrolling down? The stuff you're looking for should be below the image you've provided.

Return to posts index

Denilso de Lima
Re: Text Control Pannel in Inspector Window
on Sep 13, 2016 at 10:04:19 pm

Hey, Bret! Thanks for that! I took a look here and that was the problem! Never thought about that! Thanks for the help!

Denilso

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]