FORUMS: list search recent posts

Multicam Audio Issue--weird

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael Hadley
Multicam Audio Issue--weird
on Jul 17, 2016 at 11:36:23 am

So I'm editing a multicam project. Audio is a WAV with 6 channels. In the multicam audio inspector, I've deselected channels 1 and 2, selected 3, 4 and 5 and deselected channel 6. Also, set the parameters to 6 mono for the WAV clip.

In the timeline, when I select Expand Audio, only channel 1 has audio in it--all the other channels, regardless of whether or not they were selected in the WAV file, are empty--i.e, no waveform, no audio.

It's like all three selected mono channels got mixed down to ch 1 and the rest are empty. And it's only on certain portions of the mutlicam clip in the timeline.

I have even gone back and created a fourth angle in the multicam and added the native WAV file back in and muted the offending WAV file. Then NOTHING plays audio, even with the the 4th angle selected as the audio channel in the multicam.

And again, some of the files in the multicam behave as expected, others exhibit this weird behavior. And other multi cam's behave properly. Weird. Any insight appreciated!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]