FORUMS: list search recent posts

Project Reverted Itself

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jack Brodie
Project Reverted Itself
on Jul 2, 2016 at 10:38:07 am

Hi, I rendered a project, as you do. After watching the render, I realised that it had only rendered 11 out of 19 minutes. I thought that was odd so I went back to FCPX to re-render. But it turned out that the last 8 minutes of the project had COMPLETELY DISAPPEARED! I originally thought I had accidentally deleted it, but then I realised it had reverted itself to the project's state a few hours ago.

I'm using version 10.0.9.
Thanks

Return to posts index

Charlie Austin
Re: Project Reverted Itself
on Jul 2, 2016 at 4:59:15 pm

[Jack Brodie] "I'm using version 10.0.9."

Update... Not sure this is what u're seeing, but there were some weird bugs in older versions where deleting clips would, for some reason since fixed, delete completely unrelated clips.

-------------------------------------------------------------

~ My FCPX Babbling blog ~
~"It is a poor craftsman who blames his tools."~
~I still need to play Track Tetris sometimes. An old game that you can never win~
~"The function you just attempted is not yet implemented"~

Return to posts index

Jeff Kirkland
Re: Project Reverted Itself
on Jul 2, 2016 at 8:44:46 pm

In all seriousness, I think the answer to any question about weird behaviour in anything but the current version of FCPX has to be update. There are always bugs but there were some spectacular ones in versions earlier than 10.2.

(For some reason I can't edit my own posts so apologies in advance for the stupid mistakes and bad English that I can't go back and fix)

Jeff Kirkland | Video Producer & Cinematographer
Melbourne, Australia | Twitter: @jeffkirkland

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]