FORUMS: list search recent posts

Caution: Inspector parameters unresponsive in realtime since OS X 10.11.2 update.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tangier Clarke
Caution: Inspector parameters unresponsive in realtime since OS X 10.11.2 update.
on Dec 11, 2015 at 5:03:03 pm

I recently did the software update to OS X 10.11.2

I know longer have realtime responsiveness from FCP X when making adjustments with parameters for effects, transforms or any parameters. I used to be able to see things happening while I make adjustments. Now I only see them after; and sometimes not at all.

I am going to dump my FCP X prefs and see if that solves anything, but thought I'd let folks know.

Tangier

Return to posts index

Tangier Clarke
Re: Caution: Inspector parameters unresponsive in realtime since OS X 10.11.2 update.
on Dec 11, 2015 at 5:05:15 pm

For the record it seems to be bound to one library and not others.

Tangier

Return to posts index

Bret Williams
Re: Caution: Inspector parameters unresponsive in realtime since OS X 10.11.2 update.
on Dec 11, 2015 at 6:48:31 pm

Still have the TC window bug?

Return to posts index

Tangier Clarke
on Dec 11, 2015 at 6:52:15 pm

Funny, I hadn't noticed that it is in fact better. However not totally. It's not clean like before the bug happened, but there aren't as many strange lines anymore. Now there's just a small spot over the last frame number space and a couple of spots that look like dead pixels - and they aren't dead pixels.

So it's sort of fixed.

Tangier

Return to posts index

Bret Williams
on Dec 11, 2015 at 6:54:57 pm

It actually changes every time you launch the app. But what about the words under the counter? Are they still misaligned?

Return to posts index

Tangier Clarke
on Dec 11, 2015 at 6:59:13 pm

Still misaligned.

Tangier

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]