Smart collections' popup window bug

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Arthur Frainet
Smart collections' popup window bug
on Jul 24, 2015 at 10:23:45 am
Last Edited By Arthur Frainet on Jul 24, 2015 at 4:54:15 pm

Hi everyone,
First time posting, long-time reader, this time I haven't found any answer through the search tool.
I have come across a little problem who become bigger when you have a lot of long keyword. In the smart collection window, I want to cross keyword with the "Include All, but I have a lot a long keyword with the same beginning and in the third column they don't show properly.

I try to drag the window's border to enlarge the length, but it seems that you can only enlarge the height of this window. I could shorten them, but it would still not be possible to read them clearly cause they are cut by the bug.

I really hope we can solve this bug, I'm engaged in this big production and this is really crippling.
Please, can someone help me?

Screenshot :

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: Smart collections' popup window bug
on Jul 24, 2015 at 5:57:33 pm

Hmm- it's more I'd say you're overwhelming the interface design with so many lengthy keywords. Also why have so many that contain the the same characters? "Fichier tci" could be abbreviated or even removed entirely and you'll have much more room.

Noah

FCPWORKS - FCPX Workflow
Call Box Training

Return to posts index

Arthur Frainet
Re: Smart collections' popup window bug
on Jul 27, 2015 at 1:17:03 pm

Yeah, I have something around 600 Keyword, here is just an example of the problem, most of the time it is: " City_Name Specific_District/date " and I could take the time rename them, but it's not even 9 lowercase characters long at best... I was thinking there is maybe a way to "tweak" that window parameter.

I think I'm gonna write a mail to Apple, what is the best way to address them? Any of you have already got some answer from them?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]