FORUMS: list search recent posts

Fcpx Export Xml

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Hani Fayed
Fcpx Export Xml
on Jun 12, 2015 at 12:45:29 pm

HI everyone!

i need some one who knows about Compound Clips please! so im working on a project, biggest project for me to work on, im editing it on FCPX
first i synced 3 different mics with my video track for each shot on Pluraleyes 3, each shot has about (3 audio tracks + camera's audio so 4 in total), my problem isnt syncing, syncing is done perfect and im happy with it. The problem is that when im done editing, i need to give the audio engineer the project file in the end so that he works on the audio. Now i have the plugin Xto7 that it allows me to copy the whole project from FCPX to FCP7 so i can export OMF on FCP7 and give it to the audio engeneer, again this is not my issue! the MAIN issue is that when i need to edit, I need to combine all the sound tracks together while im editing, so that when i cut, the sound cuts too with it, you may tell me you can select the video and the audio tracks together and make them a compound clip, i can do that YES! but it will not work if i export a xml file to open it in FCP 7, FCP7 will not recognize it!

All i want is to combine all the tracks with one video (just like a compound clip) and when i export it as xml, i want to take it to FCP7, i need each video in fcp7 to have the 4 other audio tracks under it.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]