FORUMS: list search recent posts

Keyboard shortcut for Share 'Save Current Frame...'?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brian Thomas
Keyboard shortcut for Share 'Save Current Frame...'?
on Mar 12, 2015 at 11:36:17 am

I have a whole lot of stills to create out of a timeline and I just can't figure out how to get a keyboard shortcut assigned to that particular process.

Also I'd like the names to increment in some way as they get saved to a particular directory rather than trying to 'Replace' what's already there. Is there some way to do this? Thanks!

FCPX and PPro 6. iMac 24 + MBP 15" because my 2011 17" MBP died with THE graphics problem. Near Geneva, Switzerland

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
Re: Keyboard shortcut for Share 'Save Current Frame...'?
on Mar 12, 2015 at 3:48:22 pm

You can select it as the default Share, and then hit the default share key command (command-e) by opening the destinations, and right clicking on the "Save Current Frame" and choose Make Default.

You have to increment the name yourself in the save dialog.

Jeremy

Return to posts index

Brian Thomas
on Mar 12, 2015 at 5:55:39 pm

Thanks for that Jeremy. Shame there isn't a way of getting it to increment for me but this has taken me a good way towards my goal.

FCPX and PPro 6. iMac 24 + MBP 15" because my 2011 17" MBP died with THE graphics problem. Near Geneva, Switzerland

Return to posts index

Jeff Kirkland
on Mar 12, 2015 at 6:39:50 pm

Hopefully someone else can remember what it was called but I remember there was an app that could take an XML and create a series of stills from markers on your timeline.

Jeff Kirkland | Video Producer | Southern Creative Media | Melbourne Australia
http://www.southerncreative.com.au | G+: http://gplus.to/jeffkirkland | Twitter: @jeffkirkland

Return to posts index

Brian Thomas
on Mar 12, 2015 at 9:11:30 pm

Now that sounds interesting...

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
on Mar 12, 2015 at 9:13:38 pm

[Jeff Kirkland] "Hopefully someone else can remember what it was called but I remember there was an app that could take an XML and create a series of stills from markers on your timeline."

Great call, it's Primaries Exporter: http://www.primariesexporter.com

Return to posts index

Brian Thomas
on Mar 13, 2015 at 2:39:21 pm

Wow - that looks useful. Next time I have one of these to do I shall get that. Many thanks for the link!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]