FORUMS: list search recent posts

Share to YouTube to a specific channel, not to personal landing page? (Or: best 'render recipe' for best quality?)

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Stephen Underwood
Share to YouTube to a specific channel, not to personal landing page? (Or: best 'render recipe' for best quality?)
on Feb 23, 2015 at 3:05:28 pm

Hi, I've read in this forum that 'share to YouTube' from FCPX creates a sharp looking movie. I'm trying to aim the 'share' to a channel business page ('underwaterguy1') that's linked to my personal page.
1) Can this be done?
2) If not, is there any easy way to move the movie to the other channel after upload to the personal page?
3) If not, is 'share 1080p Apple Devices', then uploading, the best bet?

If there are good tutorials/info on the subject, please send them along.

Thanks!!!

~ Steve Underwood

Computer: MacBook Pro, OS X 10.10.1
Processor: 2.6GHz, Intel Core i7, Memory: 16GB
Intel Iris Pro, NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M, FCX 10.1.4
Pegasus 4TB RAID

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
Re: Share to YouTube to a specific channel, not to personal landing page? (Or: best 'render recipe' for best quality?)
on Feb 23, 2015 at 3:58:25 pm

You would have to have uderwaterguy1 login credentials.

Return to posts index

Claude Lyneis
Re: Share to YouTube to a specific channel, not to personal landing page? (Or: best 'render recipe' for best quality?)
on Feb 23, 2015 at 10:41:01 pm

Set up your own Youtube channel; it is free, upload your video, use Youtube share to find the link and then post it to your web site or send it to where you want it posted.
I prefer to use compressor to make files for youtube and then upload. Two steps, but better control.
Claude Lyneis
https://www.youtube.com/bhsvideodad

Return to posts index

Stephen Underwood
on Feb 23, 2015 at 10:49:32 pm

Thank you Claude. I'm not Compressor saavy.

If someone could confirm a good basic (simple) render recipe (as in Apple 1080p Devices of of FCXP>Share menu) I'd like to upload asap. It's a 1 minute video. Would a master file get encoded to YouTube just fine for playback or is that asking for headaches? Thanks ~

~ Steve Underwood

Computer: MacBook Pro, OS X 10.10.1
Processor: 2.6GHz, Intel Core i7, Memory: 16GB
Intel Iris Pro, NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M, FCX 10.1.4
Pegasus 4TB RAID

Return to posts index

Claude Lyneis
on Feb 23, 2015 at 10:58:58 pm

1920 by 1080 30 p H.264 profile high, Entropy mode CABAC, Video bitrate 8000 kbs, works well, but there is no one size fits all for Youtube.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]