FORUMS: list search recent posts

Final Cut Render and Export Issue (Infinite Render?)

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Will Powell
Final Cut Render and Export Issue (Infinite Render?)
on Feb 15, 2015 at 1:58:25 pm

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem, or can help me troubleshoot this! I've been using the newest version of Final Cut since the update on one of my machines (Retina 2014 Macbook), and all of a sudden FCPX cannot render or export video clips (of any codec or file type or size). What seems to be happening in the timeline is that FCPX tries to render a few frames in a single pass as it usually does, gets stuck on a frame, then randomly jumps to a different part of the file, tries to render that, can't, and then repeats that process. It will regularly go from 0% - 100% over and over whilst trying to render. I will attempt to attach a pictures and video of that.

Also when you try to export a master file of the timeline, it immediately fails and with error code - 1 saying it failed to render frames (Usually 2nd or 3rd). I believe I have eliminated any footage or library issues, as I have moved them to another one of my machines and it renders and exports the library just fine.

So far I have not been able to fix this, here is a list of ways I have tried to address the issue, to no avail.

1. Turn it off and on again (The Classic IT solution)
2. Safe boot
3. Reset Final Cut Preferences
4. Deleting and reinstall Final Cut (deleted the Application Support folder as well)
5. Ran Apple Diag Test, no hardware issues found

Has anyone had this before, or can anyone help with this?

8559_screenshot20150214at19.04.25.png.zip

8560_screenshot20150215at13.53.05.png.zip

Infinite Render Issue

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]